Like your face, your hair can say and reveal a thousand things about you. Every strand, hair color, and hairstyle speak volume of words that can be seen through the naked eye so taking care of your hair means a lot. You don’t have to spend too much when it comes to hair care because those people who are saving don’t need to to go to a beauty salon every now and then because there are products and ways that you can easily use to make your hair shiny and beautiful.
How to Take Care of Your Hair Naturally
TIPS on Taking Care of Hair Naturally
- Use cotton or satin pillowcase to avoid frizz, dryness, and breakage of strands.
- Use protein and hot oil treatment at least every two weeks.
- Avoid hot water because it makes your hair dry and brittle
- Wash your hair every 2-3 days to keep natural oil in the scalp.
- Don’t use combs with plastic bristles to avoid breakage.
- Trim your hair regularly to remove split ends at least ¼ every 6-8 weeks.
- Towel dry hair as it is weaker when it’s wet. If you need to brush it, brush hair with caution.
- Drink lots of water and maintain a well-balanced diet.
- Brush hair from ends to remove tangles then long strokes after although it’s normal to lose 100-150 strands per day.
- Before diving in a pool make sure to put conditioner.
- Avoid changing shampoo brand and conditioner every now and then.
- Towel dry instead of using hair blower every day.
- If you have dry hair avoid applying hair colors as it weakens hair more.
- No tight hair as much as possible when putting ponytails.
- Maintain hair cleanliness for a radiant beautiful hair.
What your Hair says about You
Those people who are born with fancy red hair or dyed hair are usually fun, fiery, easy-going and doesn’t want to be bored so they use their sense of humor to avoid any dull moment. Every instance like this makes them stand out in the crowd. Although, most of the time they are drama queens and they like the infatuation stage when they are in love.
Most people are perceived as thoughtful and enigmatic, giving them a mysterious sex appeal.
This is not new to all, every woman who has blond hair is what men love because it’s a natural magnet that draws them close. Think about Barbie, even kids want that blond haired doll and wish they could be like her.
Anyone with short can be seen as someone who can express themselves easily and are very artistic and professional but a high maintenance hair can be a sign of more frequent salon visit but they don’t care about little things although they are seen as drama queens like the people with red hair.
You can see people as someone who is comfortable with who they are and are very clear with what they want in life. Most of them wear confidence in their sleeves.
Most of the people especially the guys want their woman to have long hair because it’s more appealing to them but it is also an indication that women with long hair tend to want more freedom in everything, carefree and youthful. On the other hand, they are romantic and artistic.
Speaks of a rebellious attitude and free spirit.
A person can be a perfectionist about everything and want things done their way.
Woman with curly hair are less serious and can be interpreted as wild and fun-loving compared to straight styles.